Paying with Barclays Pingit
Barclays Pingit is the new mobile payment service from Barclays, allowing you to pay your bills securely, quickly and easily - wherever you are and whenever you want - without having to input any account details. You do not need to be a Barclays customer and it is free to register and make payments via the app.
How do I start using Barclays Pingit?
1. You can download the app from the app store on your iPhone, Android or Blackberry device - you need to be over 16 and have a UK current account
2. Once it has been downloaded, you can register and start using the app by following the simple onscreen instructions. If you’re a Barclays customer, the app will be linked directly to your account and if you’re a non-Barclays customer, a mobile wallet will be created for you which you can top up at any time.
3. You are now ready to make payments quickly and simply via your smartphone.
How do I make a payment?
1. Open the Barclays Pingit app and log in
2. Tap the ‘Pay’ icon found on the left of the screen and then tap ‘Scan a QR Code’
3. Scan our specially created QR code via the Barclays Pingit app - this will automatically populate the payment screen with the relevant details - the beneficiary will be ‘Robinson College’
5. Press ‘Review Payment’
6. Finally, tap the green ‘OK’ button to confirm and send the payment
7. You will then receive a text message confirming all the payment details and we will receive your payment immediately. You will also be able to check the balance of your account or wallet at any time and see all your recent Barclays Pingit transactions
For the Barclays Pingit user guide, click here.