Robinson College intends to maintain a lifelong relationship with you. We use your data to manage the ongoing relationship between the College and you as part of our lifelong community of scholars, including keeping in touch with you, keeping up to date on your achievements, and engaging with you on how you can continue to contribute to College life and otherwise support the College. We will retain your data indefinitely or until you request us to do otherwise.
Please go to our website for the full Data Protection statement
If you have concerns or questions about how we manage your personal data, or how we will use your contribution, please contact us using the details below.
Notes on Gift Aid
- If your declaration covers donations you make in the future:
Please notify the charity if you change your name or address while the declaration is still in force
You can cancel the declaration at any time by notifying the charity - it will then not apply to donations you make on or after the date of cancellation, or such later date as you specify.
- You must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donation in the tax year.
- If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains equal to the tax that the charity reclaims, you can cancel your declaration (see note 1).
- If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return.
- If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, ask the charity. Or you can ask your local tax officer for leaflet IR113 Gift Aid