To Book Yourself into a Hall with up to 3 Guests
On the Meal Booking Website
- Select the date of the hall you wish to book for and click Book
- On the booking details screen select any special dietary requirements if applicable
- Confirm your booking by pressing Book
To Book Guests
- Click on Guest (you must have booked yourself first)
- On booking details screen select any dietary requirements for this guest
- Enter the full names of the guest followed by their College (if applicable)
- You will need to repeat thsi for each of your guests
- If any of your booked guests are replaced by another person, please select the guest and press change and enter the new guests name.
The payment will be deducted from you card (food purse) at the time of booking.
Prices: Tuesday and Friday Hall is £10.80 for members, £17.95 for guests.
NB: Other Robinson members booked as your guests will be charged at the guest rate.
Robinson members who are within the 3:1 guest to member ratio and wish to sit together must book via the website as above, seating in hall is on a first come firt served basis, Doors open at 7.20pm.
For speical occasions reserved seating may be requested, providing the request is maade more than 36 hours in advance to the Food Service team (firstname.lastname@example.org) and copied to the catering Office (email@example.com).
- Any places cancelled within 48 hours of the hall will be charged for at full member cost.
- Any bookings made where the names have not been entered in full with their College name if applicable may be refused entry.
- Places will generally go on sale on the website six days before the date of the hall i.e. midnight Wednesday for the following Tuesday and midnight Saturday for the following Friday. Bookings close 5 p.m. the day before the hall. ( N.B we reserve the right to alter these times).
To arrange a group booking which has more than three non-member guests you will need to book for a Tuesday Hall.
- Check your intended group adheres to the Maximum group numbers listed below for Tuesday and Friday halls
- Check availability with the Catering Office and reserve the number of places you require, (Please do this at least 14 days before the date of the hall as availability can be limited)
- Do not assume space will be available - ALWAYS check first before inviting your guests.
- Complete the Group Booking Form (Word Version or PDF Version) and hand in to the Catering office no later than one week before the hall
- Indicate any pre-orderd wine on the booking form. The cost which will be charged to your Epos account together with the booked meals.
- The final numbers and names of those in the group will be confirmed and booked at this stage. Payment will be taken from your card (food purse) one week before the hall
- At this stage you will be asked to sign the Group Booking Agreement on the Group Booking Form which commits you to the number of meals you have booked, and to take responsibility for the guests you invited
- Failure to produce the names and full payment at this one week deadline will result in your reservation being released. Bookings will then only be available on the website
Tuesday Hall Maximum group size is 36 people, members or non members, including yourself.
Friday Hall Maximum group size is 18 people and the ratio of guests to Robinson members of 3:1 still applies.
As group organiser you are responsible for ensuring the following:
- There is enough credit on your card (food purse) to cover payment at the ONE WEEK deadline. (You may collect cash from the members of your group and top up your card with this cash, prior to the payment date if you wish)
- All dietary requirements for each member of your group are recorded on the Group Booking Form (Word Version or PDF Version)
- You and your guests adhere to the agreement you have signed
- If there are any amendments to your group booking after the booking deadline of one week prior to the hall, that the Catering Office is notified, as staff and food will have been ordered
- Failure to notify us of amendments will result in a charge being made
Terms of booking:
- Any places cancelled within 48 hours of the hall taking place will be charged for
- Any names not entered in full with their college name if applicable may be refused entry
- Booking Procedure
- Group bookings
- Meal Booking
- Epos Top Up
- High Table menus
- Seating Arrangements