We have our own resident audio-visual technicians to assist with use of the College’s audio-visual equipment. Events held in the Auditorium and Umney Theatre have an audio-visual technician assigned for the duration of the event and will ensure a professional service is provided. Events held at the CWB will have audio-visual assistance available throughout the meeting.
The College possesses a comprehensive range of audio-visual equipment, examples of which include
- HD Data Projectors
- A selection of wireless and wired microphones including lapel, roving, lectern and table top.
- Presentation remote controls and laser pointers.
- Traffic light speaker timer systems.
- Presentation Laptops.
- Flip-charts and whiteboards.
- 15” HD comfort monitors.
The College also maintains a selection of vintage audio-visual equipment including
- Overhead projectors.
- 35mm slide projectors & carousel trays.
- Cassette tape players and recorders.
- VHS video players and recorders.
There is complimentary internet access available in all meeting rooms.
Additional facilities such as dedicated private computer networks, video-conferencing, streaming and recording of conferences can also be made available at an additional charge.
The audio-visual department are happy to consult on specific event requirements to ensure the technical aspects of meetings are tailored to clients needs.