Dear Rowers and Old Blades,
Pegasus Boat Club’s 2019 London Dinner will be held on Saturday 16th November 2019, in a private room at Brasserie Blanc, Tower of London. Pre-dinner drinks will be held in the adjacent All Bar One from 18:30, with the three-course dinner in the Brasserie at 19:30.
Dress code: smart, with RCBC colours encouraged.
Tickets must be purchased in advance. Dinner tickets including a half bottle of wine are £45.00, dinner tickets without wine are £33.75. You are welcome to bring a guest. Tickets will be allocated on a first to book basis.
Please book using the online booking form, selecting your ticket with or without wine, your Starter, Main course and Dessert. Please indicate any special dietary requirements for each person booked. It will be possible for individuals to purchase additional or different drinks from the house wine at their own cost on the evening.
Bookings will close on Tuesday 5th November, sooner if fully booked earlier. Book early to avoid disappointment!
If you would like to make a gift to support the Robinson College Boat Club via the Pegasus Boat Club Fund, a single gift may be added to your dinner booking on the online booking form. If you are not already making a regular gift and would like to set up a monthly, quarterly or annual gift, this can be done on-line (select "Pegasus Boat Club" in the fund drop-down list). All gifts are gratefully received and make a very real difference to the resources and facilities available to current and future Robinson rowers.
The menu choices are shown below. Choices must be pre-selected; it will not be possible to make a choice on the night.
- The 'BB' Cheese Souffle: Wyke Farm Cheddar sauce (V)
- Chicken Liver Parfait: truffle butter, red onion marmalade & toasted brioche
- Indian Spiced Samosas: filled with spiced potatoes, cashew nuts, sultanas, peas & coriander with a tamarind dipping sauce & coconut cashew cream (VG)
- Smoked Pork Belly with Apple & Crackling: slow-roasted, outdoor-reared pork belly & crispy crackling, apples three ways, braised red cabbage, Dauphinoise potato
- British Pheasant with Cranberry, Girolles & Muscat Pumpkin: slow-roasted pheasant, soused girolle mushrooms, Diced pumpkin & purée, cranberry sauce, Dauphinoise potato, port & red wine jus
- Salmon & Smoked Haddock Fishcake: homemade fishcake with wilted spinach, kale & nutmeg in a cheddar cream sauce, free range poached egg, toasted almonds
- Sweetcorn & Potato Fritter: smoked paprika, avocado salad, winter coleslaw & chipotle mayonnaise (VG)
- Ice cream: today’s selection, three scoops (VG)
- Chocolate Indulgence: chocolate & orange mousse, chocolate ice cream, chocolate almond crumb & a choccie flake (V)
- Sticky Toffee Pudding: sticky toffee sponge, dark chocolate, almond & citrus crisp, Normandy crème fraîche & crunchy nougatine (V)
We are looking forward to seeing you on 16th November.
Robinson College Pegasus Boat Club