Skip to main content

Meeting Rooms and Catering Bookings

*This page is for student and college members only*

Please see our quick reference guide for students.

Supervision room bookings are made via the Catering and Conference Office  which can be found on High Court ‘U’ Staircase, enquiries can also be emailed to room bookings

These bookingsare made via the Conference and Catering Office which can be found on High Court ‘U’ Staircase, enquiries can also be emailed to room bookings

These bookings are made via the Catering and Conference Office. The enquiry form is available online, please complete and send to room bookings a member of the team will respond to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, come and see the team in the office on High Court ‘U’ Staircase. 

Alcohol Provision and all bookings for which you require alcohol to be provided fall under the Colleges Licensing Regulations and the ‘Management of the supply of Alcohol Policy’ available in the Catering Office.

Further details on the rules and how to make alcohol purchase are available online.

AV Equipment is available as standard in certain rooms (see below) and just need you to bring a laptop to be connected as well as cables which can be collected from the Porters lodge. For those rooms which do not have any equipment as standard, you can book these at the time of booking the room.

These rooms fall under specific licenses and conditions of hire. Enquiries for these specific facilities can be made via email to Room Bookings or in person in the Catering and Conference Office located on High Court. Booking form is available here  (download).

A minimum of 3 weeks’ notice is required to book these rooms.

Q: Where is the Conference and Catering located?      
A: It is located on High Court “U” staircase.

Q: I'm being charged, and I don't think I should be. What should I do?      
A: Contact the Conference and Catering Office.

Q: I would like to have alcohol at my event. How should I go about this?      
A: See below alcohol provision.

Q: Will the room be prepared for me?      
A: Yes if a particular room set up and/or AV equipment is requested at the time of booking.

Q: I cannot get hold of my tutor to sign my alcohol provision form. What should I do?      
A: Unfortunately, we cannot process the provision of alcohol without the tutorial permission. The Senior Tutor can authorise such requests. Please ensure you allow sufficient time to gain permission. 

Q: How do I pay any room hire charges?      
A: An invoice will be raised and payment can be made via the Finance Office.

Q: Do I need to be on a society committee to book a room as part of a society?      
A: See below details.

Q: How do i know if I have to pay to book a room or if it is free of charge?      
A: See the quick reference guide below, ask at the time of booking.

Q: I have questions about accessibility. What should I do?      
A: See Accessibility page here.