Skip to main content

About Robinson

Robinson is the University of Cambridge's newest College. It was founded with a donation by the entrepreneur and philanthropist Sir David Robinson and formally opened in 1981. It now has 100 Fellows, and around 380 undergraduate and 300 graduate students. Our distinctive redbrick building offers a modern environment for living and working. It provides accommodation for all of our undergraduate students and is home to our library, chapel and excellent dining and conference facilities. There are also a number of older houses dating back to the 1890's on the site, converted for college use and new accommodation blocks. The whole site centres around the large tranquil garden and lake.