This page is designed to provide you with all the information you need to know about your Application to Robinson College.
- Cover Sheet for Submitted Written Work - Written work should be received by the Admissions office no later than 5 November. Please attach a completed copy of this form to any written work that you submit. Please see below under the specific subject headings of what is required.
You are also required to complete and return an Admissions Confidentiality and Feedback form as soon as possible, please find the form below.
Details of what you may need to do for each course
Select the relevant course below to find details of what you may need to do.
- Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic
- Asian and Middle Eastern Studies
- Computer Science
- Education with Music
Please note that the 60-minute written test for Engineering referenced in this document has been cancelled for 2021-22 applicants.
- History & MML
- History & Politics
- Human Social and Political Sciences
- Land Economy
Please note that the 60-minute written test for Mathematics referenced in this document has been cancelled for 2021-22 applicants.
- Mathematics with Physics
Please note that the 60-minute written test for Mathematics with Physics referenced in this document has been cancelled for 2021-22 applicants.
- Modern and Medieval Languages
- Natural Sciences (Biological)
- Natural Sciences (Physical)
- Psychological and Behavioural Sciences
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Veterinary Medicine
Applicants likely to suffer from Anaphylaxis (severe allergic reactions)
Please let us know if you are vulnerable to severe allergic allergic reactions (anaphylaxis) including, but not exclusively those caused by food products.
You should take all necessary precautions for your safety when whilst eating in and around the University on interview days and if you visit at other times. Necessary precautions means knowing what to avoid and what constitutes a reasonable level risk when choosing food to eat. Food served in our cafeteria (the Garden Restaurant) during the interview period does not contain nuts.
You should carry your Epipen (if prescribed) and any other appropriate medication at all times, and if you have a "medical alert" or "SOS" talisman containing medical information remember to bring it with you.