- Completed entries must be received by 17:00 (GMT) on 14 November 2022.
- Entries must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions must be in digital format but the original imagery does not need to be, e.g. high-quality scans of artworks are acceptable.
- The Development Office reserves the right to disqualify any submissions not of acceptable quality or where the accompanying caption is unclear or untrue.
Copyright and permissions
- The entrant must be the copyright holder or have permission from the copyright holder to submit images to the prize under the terms and conditions specified here.
- Copyright holders retain copyright in their work.
- Copyright holders grant to the Development Office a right to use their submitted images in any media (including social media, online, and print).
- The above licence will be royalty free.
- Copyright holders will be credited when their image is used. Any failure to provide such credit shall not be deemed a breach as long as the Development Office makes reasonable efforts to rectify such a failure within a reasonable period from the date of notice of such failure.
Judging and prizes
- All judging decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into over these.
- The Development Office reserves the right to not award a winner if there is an insufficient number of entries to the competition.
- If a prize winner or shortlisted entrant cannot be contacted within five days of the judges’ decision, the Development Office reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The terms set out here are binding, and the Development Office reserves the right to refuse or exclude any entries at its discretion.