Robinson Archives Building - Progress report week 5/6
25 July 2019
Bill McKim Facilities Manager
Mainly hot with overnight storms
- Progress on schedule, possibly still 1 week ahead.
- Below ground blockwork complete to DPM wrap
- Ductwork being positioned as per agreement.
- Sub team meeting re electrical/lighting items held and agreed, awaiting updated drawings
- Mortar colour and type agreed for above ground mortar jointing. (Via David Emond) sample supplied.
Below ground blockwork complete to DPM wrap
Looking ahead at week 6/7.
- Continue with foundation construction.
- Bricklayers commence Monday 29th July for above ground brick laying.
- Underground ducting and layout TBC
- Drainage installation.