Robinson Archives Building - Progress Report week 7.
08 August 2019
Bill McKim Facilities Manager
- Progress good, ahead of schedule possibly 2 weeks.
- Below ground foul drains installed
- Water supplies installed
- Attenuation in place
- Brick layers setting out
- Building control, Site visit as requested all Ok
- Architect visit Alex Howe
- Southams visit M&E all in place and agreed routes
Below ground foul drain being installed
Backfilling with drains in place
Surface water attenuation tank being installed
Bricklayers on site
Arial Photos of building site
Looking ahead at week 7.
Possible start to gable end?