What is the Common Balance?

This is a prepayment method of paying for printing, and applies to the printer / photocopier in the Computer Room, the one in the library and the one in the MCR. You must have credit in your account to be able to print.

How do I add credit to my account?

Please visit the eCredit website to add money onto your printing account.

Where else can I print?

You will be able to print to printers in any of the following locations using your MCS login.

Will the cost of printing change?

Each College and Department can set its printing charges independently of the others. Please note, however, that printing at a different location will not necessarily cost the same as printing at Robinson. Costs are listed here.

Who do I contact if I have a problem?

If you have been charged for pages which have not printed, contact the IT Department with details of what you tried to print and when, and we will check your printing records and refund money as appropriate.

What happens to any balance in my account when I leave the College?

Any credits you have paid for are non-refundable.

Can I print from my own PC to the MCS printers?

At present this is not possible in Robinson College.   Our network is not compatible with MCS Papercut software.

Where can I go for more information?

The University's printing information is located here.


Page updated 25th January 2017